Thread: Support My Channel!

Support My Channel!

Hail Sacred Haven!

I would appreciate it if you could support my YouTube channel by adding your social media to this link.

http://thndr.me/cxKDIL

UPDATE: I've hit 23 supporters in less than two days. That's good, but I need another 77 supporters in less than 8 days.

FYI, you can support me through Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. But, one of my supporters found that if you do both Facebook and Twitter back-to-back, it only registers you as supporting once. Another supporter did Facebook from one browser and then Twitter from another and it counted as two.

But, even if you only have one social media, any help you can provide is greatly valued. Thank you!

-Sarcoth
    Last edited by Sarcoth; 2017/04/27 at 09:21 AM.

Done.
    Though I'm not sure I am support you are looking for.

That's okay! I need to reach 100 supporters as well, so the clicks definitely help. I am hoping to bring in at least 10 more people after I livestream tonight. Thanks Night.

Good luck Sarc, supported you on the Twitter!

Thanks Snapcase and everyone else that has supported me. Not bad for the first day, 15 supporters. 8 days to go!

Damn, it's not looking good. First three days got me up to 27 supporters. I don't see how I'll hit 100 with only 5 days left.