Thread: Sarcoth Haven Giveaway #2 - Official Rules

Sarcoth Haven Giveaway #2 - Official Rules

100 Steam Key Giveaway #2
    Official Giveaway Rules

Over the next few weeks, I will begin conducting random giveaways after the first 5 (or other number of) likes and then every hour after that.

Section 1: Who can enter?
    1) You must be subscribed to my YouTube channel, sarcothhaven, and your YouTube account must have the “Keep all my subscriptions private” unchecked in the Privacy area. Private accounts do not show up as a subscriber to me. If I cannot find you on my subscriber list, you will not be entered in that giveaway. To fix your subscriber status, see this post: https://goo.gl/pQkiRL
    2) You must have a valid Steam and YouTube account in good standing.
    3) Newly created (last 24 hours) Steam or YouTube accounts will not be accepted.
    4) By entering, you agree to allow me to use your YouTube name in one or more of my videos when I announce the winner. Anything typed into the livestream chat may also appear.

Section 2: How to enter?
    1) Go to the linked video shown in the current livestream video.
    2) Comment on the video. A like is also appreciated!
    3) You are now entered to win one of the random Steam keys.

Section 3: How will the entry prize winner(s) be chosen?
    1) I will randomly select one winner from those with valid entries.
    2) I will randomly select one prize from the current list of prizes.
    3) If the wheel lands on the Mystery Key, you will win a game from a special list of unknown prizes. A Mystery Key is either a game of higher price value or has a high player rating. Only one Mystery Key can be won per livestream unless stated differently during the stream.

Section 4: What do I win?
    1) One (1) randomly selected Steam game key and one (1) entry into a grand prize drawing (see below).
    2) https://goo.gl/x9qsOe contains a list of potential prizes.
    3) The random game list will begin with 14 games from Group 1 + the Mystery Key.
    4) When the random game list is down to 5 games, the next group of games will be added to the list.

Section 5: How do I claim my prize?
    1) If you win, you will need to add me as a friend via Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/sarcoth) within 24 hours. Failure to friend me within that time frame means you forfeit your prize and it gets readded to the list of available prizes.
    1) Each game will be messaged to you as a key via Steam messaging or gifted to your Steam account.
    2) An entry into the grand prize giveaway to be performed after all other prizes have been given away.
    3) There are no other prize options. You may not request a cash prize instead. The above prizes are it.

Grand Prize Giveaway #2
    Official Giveaway Rules

Section 6: What is the grand prize?
    1) One or more Steam keys messages to you via Steam. For every 10 unique grand prize giveaway entries, I will add one additional game.
    2) There are no other prize options. You may not request a cash prize instead. The above prizes are it.

Section 7: How will the grand prize giveaway winner be chosen?
    1) I will randomly select one winner from those that have won an entry into the grand prize giveaway.

FAQ
    Q1) How many entry prizes are there?
    Answer: There are currently 100 entry prizes and 28 potential Mystery Key's.

Q2) How often will there be an entry prize giveaway?
    Answer: As long as it takes to reach the current number of likes for the livestream. If the current video requests 5 likes, then a giveaway will occur at 5, 10, 15, 20, etc., ... likes.

Q3) How often can I enter?
    Answer: You may enter as often as you like, but you may only win one entry prize giveaway per day.

Q4) What if I win a key to a game I don't want?
    Answer: Once you win a key, it is yours to do as you like.

Q5) What if I win a key that doesn't work or I already have it?
    Answer: I purchased all the keys myself and the only people that will know them are you and me. If it doesn't work, you will need to contact Steam yourself. If you already have the game, then you can give it to someone else if you like. These are free gifts and I will not have the time to get involved in issues with keys.

Q6) Is there a way to earn more entries?
    Answer: If you are a member of my support program (https://gamewisp.com/sarcothhaven), then some ranks gain double, triple, and even five times more entries each time they enter one of my giveaways.

This Giveaway will be conducted in a way that does NOT conflict with YouTube's Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, or Community Guidelines. For more information, see the YouTube’s contest policies and guidelines.

Last edited by Sarcoth; 2017/05/08 at 01:21 PM.

GRAND PRIZE:
    • SPINTIRES ($29.99 value)
    • Space Hulk Ascension ($29.99 value)
    • More will be added for every 10 unique entries
    Last edited by Sarcoth; 2017/05/08 at 01:23 PM.

Congrats Harry Chu!

Harry won the Grand Prize Giveaway. Here is a list of the games he won:

SPINTIRES
    Space Hulk Ascension
    Stephen's Sausage Roll
    Offworld Trading Company

I will be conducting a mini GPG this Sunday night for the two games Harry did not choose.