Thread: EverQuest - Going from Freeport to Kelethin?

EverQuest - Going from Freeport to Kelethin?

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/...tricks.228722/

Greetings all,

The purpose of this thread is to post tips and tricks that will help us during our first few days playing the upcoming TLP server Phinny.

I will start with an easy method that takes approximately 16 minutes and generates 2.1 platinum and a nice chunk of experience. This tip is for anyone traveling from Freeport to Kelethin:

Freeport to Kelethin (16 minutes, rewards exp and 2.1 platinum):

1) First travel to east Freeport and go to the bards guild hall. Upstairs you will find a gentleman who will give you a quest to deliver a parcel to the bards of Kelethin. Accept the parcel and travel to Butcherblock.

2) Once you arrive to Butcherblock, hail the half-elf bard under a tent at the docks. She will give you an envelope to also deliver to Kelethin. Next, make your way to Kaladim.

3) After entering the gates of Kaladim, make a left and you will quickly find a wood elf who yet again, needs you to deliver a piece of mail to Kelethin. Grab the letter and head over to Kelethin.

4) Once you zone into Greater Faydark, run northeast through the forest to quickly find Kelethin. Take the nearest lift and go to the Bards guild. Deliver these three items, and you will be granted 21 gold for your troubles.

*Everytime you travel from Freeport to GFay you should be doing this quest to get a couple easy platinum. You can also get a package to deliver back to Freeport, but its only one item not three unfortunately.

Cheers,
    AZ

Please keep these simple suggestions up!

I just logged into one of the other progression servers and played for about an hour to try and get my bearings. Definitely took some getting used to, couldn't even remember how to get news spells lol.

Think that 1 hr will make life much easier though, I recommend it if you have the time!

Agreed, you want to log in and test it out some b/c it's going to feel like a whole new game.