Thread: Sarcoth Haven Mini-Giveaway - Official Rules

Sarcoth Haven Mini-Giveaway - Official Rules

Sarcoth Haven Mini-Giveaway - Official Rules
    Mini-Grand Prize Giveaway (6/18/2017)

Section 1: Who can enter?
    1) You must be subscribed to my YouTube channel, sarcothhaven, and your YouTube account must have the “Keep all my subscriptions private” unchecked in the Privacy area. Private accounts do not show up as a subscriber to me. If I cannot find you on my subscriber list, you will not be entered in that giveaway. To fix your subscriber status, see this post: https://goo.gl/pQkiRL.
    2) You must have a valid Steam and YouTube account in good standing.
    3) Newly created (last 24 hours) Steam or YouTube accounts will not be accepted.
    4) By entering, you agree to allow me to use your YouTube name in one or more of my videos when I announce the winner. Anything typed into the livestream chat may also appear.

Section 2: How to enter?
    1) One of my YouTube channel mods or I will post a link in Livestream chat.
    2) Click on the linked video.
    3) Add a comment about the video. A like is also appreciated!

Section 3: How will the entry be chosen?
    1) I will randomly select one name from those with valid entries.
    2) If the current live stream has 20 or more likes, I will also give the Mini-Prize Wheel a spin.
    3) If the wheel lands on the Mystery Key, you will win a game from a special list of unknown prizes. A Mystery Key is either a game of higher price value or has a high player rating. Only one Mystery Key can be won per livestream unless stated differently during the stream.

Section 4: How do I claim my prize?
    1) If you win a prize, you will need to add me as a friend via Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/sarcoth) within 24 hours. Failure to friend me within that time frame means you forfeit your prize and it gets readded to the list of available prizes.
    1) Each game will be messaged to you as a key via Steam messaging or gifted to your Steam account.
    2) An entry into the grand prize giveaway to be performed after all other prizes have been given away.
    3) There are no other prize options. You may not request a cash prize instead. The above prizes are it.

Section 5: What is the grand prize?
    1) One or more Steam keys. For every 10 unique grand prize giveaway entries, I will add one additional game. Since this Giveaway is only for one week, only a max of two games can be won for the Grand Prize.
    2) There are no other prize options. You may not request a cash prize instead. The above prizes are it.

Section 6: How will the grand prize giveaway winner be chosen?
    1) I will randomly select one winner from those that have won an entry into the grand prize giveaway.

FAQ
    Q1) How often can I enter?
    Answer: You may enter as often as you like, but you may only win one entry prize giveaway per day.

Q2) What if I win a key to a game I don't want?
    Answer: Once you win a key, it is yours to do as you like.

Q3) What if I win a key that doesn't work or I already have it?
    Answer: I purchased all the keys myself and the only people that will know them are you and me. If it doesn't work, you will need to contact Steam yourself. If you already have the game, then you can give it to someone else if you like. These are free gifts and I will not have the time to get involved in issues with keys.

Q4) Is there a way to earn more entries?
    Answer: If you are a member of my Support Program, then some ranks gain double, triple, and even five times more entries each time they enter one of my giveaways.[/B]

This Giveaway will be conducted in a way that does NOT conflict with YouTube's Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, or Community Guidelines. For more information, see the YouTube’s contest policies and guidelines.
    Last edited by Sarcoth; 2017/06/12 at 12:20 PM.

Congrats to Carebear for winning the 6/11/2017 Mini-Giveaway. She was given the option to pick either Offworld Trading Company or Planetary Annihilation. She choose Planetary Annihilation.

We are now moving on to the final Giveaway for June. This will be another mini-giveaway and entries will be randomly selected all this week, from 6/12/2017 to 6/18/2017. The winner will be randomly selected near the end of my livestream on 6/18/2017, around 11:30pm CST. The winner of this giveaway will receive Offworld Trading Company. If the winner is one of my supporters (Dedicated Tier or higher), I will add two more games to the final prize and allow them to select one.

1 automatic entry to the Mini-Giveaway (ending on 6/18/17) if you post a reply to this discussion thread and give it thumbs up.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/251570...8867729460026/