Thread: Life is Feudal: MMO Closed Beta Test Run

Life is Feudal: MMO Closed Beta Test Run

Hello, guys! My nickname is JamesKorg and I represent Life is Feudal: MMO Team.

If you have already heard something about us, you should probably know that it is a real MMORPG in a medieval setting. It has all the features of a hardcore medieval sandbox: fully changing world, unique crafting and building system, political relations between guilds, epic sieges, glorious battles and much more. It's a massive, realistic and group-focused multiplayer sandbox and a medieval life experience. Now the game is on the Closed Beta Tests (CBT) stage and has limited access, but after the release, the continent will be open for more than 10,000 players!

Here's a short introductory video which can explain us better:

We are extremely respect your guild and want to invite you in our project. If y'all guys interested in participating, please, respond in this thread or shoot me an e-mail on always-reply@lifeisfeudal.com

Cheers!

Finally, an advertisement that is perfect for this website. Definitely interested. I'll send you an email.

I mean this with all due respect and not at all maliciously, but grammar and syntax like "We are extremely respect your guild and want to invite you in our project." makes me suspicious.

I spoke with them over email and they sent me 3 keys to try out the game. I'm going to use one key, but I have two to spare. Is anyone interested in trying it out? Take a look first and let me know. I'll hook you up with a key.

Sleeping Monk
    Let me know when you give it a try I'm already in

Hi guys are you all still playing this game . it looks interesting

I haven't started yet. I was waiting to get two more people interested. I'll send you a key Zorba via email and ask when you can play so we can get together.

ok thanks Sarc