GIVEAWAYS will normally be hosted on my channel during a Steam Key Giveaway, Grand Prize Giveaway, Bonus Giveaway, or for a Special Giveaway Promotion. The prizes from each will more than likely be Steam game keys.

The following is the format on how GIVEAWAYS will be done on my YouTube channel in July.
  1. During my YouTube livestream video, there will be an active timer ticking down if there is a Giveaway.
  2. When that timer reaches 0 seconds or when the livestream reaches a certain number of Likes (currently 10 likes), then a link to another video will be post in chat by either me or one of the channel mods.
  3. Click on the link and comment on the video to become a contestant. A LIKE is appreciated, but not required to be a contestant. You have ten (10) minutes to post your comment(s).
  4. As soon as time permits, I will conduct a Giveaway random drawing for all valid contestants.
  5. Winners will need to send me a friend request on Steam and I will send them the Steam key they won (usually!) within 24 hours.

This format is a return to the old format. It interrupts the gameplay but seems to be a favorite for those that like to be contestants!