Thread: VIP/Pre Alpha Count

VIP/Pre Alpha Count

Wondering how many of us have access to Pre-Alpha?

i do

I am happy there are at least 2 of us lol, hopefully others as well!

Pre-alpha? I thought there was only alpha and beta access.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcoth View Post
    Pre-alpha? I thought there was only alpha and beta access.
    Not sure what it was before the pledge levels were changed but currently VIP pledges, Originator's pledge, Aesthetician's pledge and Ascendant's pledge, have pre-alpha access. Minimum of $1000 dollars for the lowest VIP pledge. I think I will just stay at the Knights pledge level and wait on regular Alpha.

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/

Their original Kickstarter had a couple of pledges that included internal testing, which they are calling pre-alpha. When the KS failed, they extended those same pledges to anyone who could prove they had pledged one of those tiers at the same cost; this was well before they went bat**** crazy with the cost of the tiers including pre-alpha. The first tier was $250

Paragon’s Pledge – (This is a STAND ALONE tier not included in the tiers following it.) All previous reward tiers plus very early access to the game as a tester. The exceptions for those who pledge this tier are simple. Be ready and able to help us with any type of game testing and be willing to spend time submitting detailed bug reports. As a paragon you will receive mention in the credits, have a special tag on our forums once they are established, and a special icon that you can display next to your character name when the game launches.

All of those who participate in this pledge must sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) and cannot work for any other game company. If at anytime we feel it is justified your access can be removed by the development team.

Aye, Pre Alpha should be starting in next 2-3 months, with alpha some time late summer is my guess.

I have Alpha testing, which I will most likely do, but only loosely. Summer is a hellacious time for me.

I was unfortunately a procrastinator and didn't purchase a package way back.. (I was semi skeptical this would actually happen...) I'll buy one in April, but if Alpha happens in june, I probably won't get much time in due to the pending baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Zrikz View Post
    I was unfortunately a procrastinator and didn't purchase a package way back.. (I was semi skeptical this would actually happen...) I'll buy one in April, but if Alpha happens in june, I probably won't get much time in due to the pending baby.
    They have said in the VIP channel that Pre Alpha will most likely not be an "open testing" but a set parameter testing. I.E. it will be "this friday from 12pm to 4pm PST log in and make a dwarf. PLay the starting area for dwarves and let us know of any bugs you find" type testing. Alpha will be a bit more open as they should have most classes/races done, but will still be limited at times. So you probably wont miss to much anyways.

Yeah, i would expect this testing to be a true old school pre-alpha and alpha testing like Camelot Unchained and Crowfall, not like the mostly polished early access "alpha" that we have seen over the last few years like Archeage, Neverwinter, etc.

My profile says I have a Knight's Pledge, whatever that gets me.

Here's the Knight's Pledge, which if you got back then, you should still get.

Knights.jpg