Thread: 7 Days To Die Steam Key Giveaway (August 19, 2017)

7 Days To Die Steam Key Giveaway (August 19, 2017)

7 Days To Die Steam Key Giveaway
    Official Giveaway Rules

On August 19th, I'm going to randomly select a winner for a 7 Days To Die (PC version) Steam key. You can earn multiple entries in this Giveaway by watching my streams starting on August 13 up until the Giveaway at the end of my Livestream on August 19. You do not need to be in attendance during the Giveaway to win.

Section 1: Who can enter?
    1) You must be subscribed to my YouTube channel, sarcothhaven, and your YouTube account must have the “Keep all my subscriptions private” unchecked in the Privacy area. Private accounts do not show up as a subscriber to me. If I cannot find you on my subscriber list, you will not be entered in that giveaway. To fix your subscriber status, see this post: https://goo.gl/pQkiRL
    2) You must have a valid Steam and YouTube account in good standing.
    3) Newly created (last 24 hours) Steam or YouTube accounts will not be accepted.
    4) By entering, you agree to allow me to use your YouTube name in one or more of my videos when I announce the winner. Anything typed into the livestream chat may also appear.

Section 2: How to enter?
    1) One of my Sarcoth Haven YouTube channel mods or I will post a link in chat during my Livestream.
    2) Click on the linked video.
    3) Add a comment about the video. A like is also appreciated!
    4) The comment must contain 5 or more words and will be ignored if it does not specifically talk about the video your are commenting on!
    5) Following the above steps will earn you one valid entry into the Giveaway.

Section 3: How will the entry prize winner(s) be chosen?
    1) The Giveaway will be done at the end of the livestream on August 19. You do not have to be present to win.
    2) I will randomly select one winner from those with valid entries.

Section 4: What do I win?
    1) One (1) 7 Days To Die Steam game key.
    2) There are no other prize options. You may not request a cash prize instead. The above prizes are it.

Section 5: How do I claim my prize?
    1) If you win, you will need to add me as a friend via Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/sarcoth) within 72 hours. Failure to friend me within that time frame means you forfeit your prize.

This Giveaway will be conducted in a way that does NOT conflict with YouTube's Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, or Community Guidelines. For more information, see the YouTube’s contest policies and guidelines.
    Last edited by Sarcoth; 2017/08/13 at 03:25 PM.