Thread: Divinity Original Sin 2 Coop?

Divinity Original Sin 2 Coop?

Is anyone is interested in doing some coop ? Game is great solo and all, but it could be really fun with company. I'm in Act 2 already, but wouldn't object to starting up again with some coop action!

I am. Soon.

Have been considering picking it up but still on the fence.

What are your thoughts, impressions of the game so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightreaver View Post
    Have been considering picking it up but still on the fence.

What are your thoughts, impressions of the game so far?
    Its really good, and it gives you a lot of freedom how to approach it. Every choice you take matters. The story is much darker than the original game, and if you're a fan of old crpg classics, odds are that you will like it. I'm about 80+ hours into the game and have barely touched act 2. Go poke online and read some reviews it will be hard to find a negative one. Theres lots of good choices to make, you can play a "origin character" that comes with their own backstory and agenda, or you can make a custom hero and utilize the "tag" system, which factors how in game characters react to you and what choices are available to you in conversation. Some of the tags available are, noble, outlaw, hero, scoundrel and a bunch of others. Really high replay value, I replayed the entire first act on a different profile, just so I could be evil! Hit me up if you have anymore questions, hopefully starting a new coop game soon with Zorus, and you're more than welcome to join in. Cheers!

I have been watching youtube reviews on this and am having a hard time finding anyone saying anything negative about this game. As someone how loved Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, etc. types of game i am really intrigued by this game.

Never tried the coop in this game. How exactly does it work? What if your coop partner or partners drop all of a sudden, can you continue the run through solo?

Yep. It's drop-in, drop-out.