Thread: what pledge

what pledge

what should i pledge into and is it worth buying a champions pledge for alpha and beta, hoping this game isnt a bust lol ... any opnions pls

EverQuest, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Star Wars: Galaxies among the experience, so good lineage. plus the fact that vanguard was such a crappy launch (else it likely, imo, would still be active) i am cautiously hopeful that wont be repeated.

Champions Pledge: Pathfinder's Pledge $250
    think it depends on your feelings, but seems reasonable if you figure $100 for 2 copies of the game and 3 months subscription for $45 so about $100 to play 3 or 6 months (uneducated guess) extra (alpha) play time.
    (if the 3 months is for each account, then you get the alpha for $60, not to mention everything else. maybe I need to find out and maybe upgrade....)

Supporters Pledge: Keeper's Pledge $100
    seems the best at that tier. 2 copies at $50 each plus you get an extra character slot. Also special backpacks intrigue me. Often they have stats when no other packs do, thus useful even late in game.
    Yeah, that was me. Sorry.

ty

P.S. per kilsin, the extra benefits, such as 3 months sub apply only to one account.
    Yeah, that was me. Sorry.