Thread: Survive The Nights - Pre-Alpha Early Access

Survive The Nights - Pre-Alpha Early Access

I'm going to post a video each time I livestream Survive the Nights on my channel.

This was the first day (12/21/2017). It was a rough start, about 5 hours of trying to get connected, but for those that have played games on the first day, it's always a rough start.

The following is the last hour and 45 minutes of actual gameplay, none of the waiting.

I logged back on to check out the server stability the day after (12/22/2017). It was running a lot better, but the lack of loot was making it difficult to keep my attention. The work around for loot was too much effort for me.

Loot was fixed on 12/28/2017 with the release of patch 0.0.5. The main problem now is the lag, rubber-banding, and problem with teleporting to a random location each time you log back in. I am starting to learn the map!

I logged back in later the same day (12/28/2017). I had survived 7 days to only be killed by my teammate BroSki. It wasn't really his fault, the lag and rubber banding was really bad.

Patch 0.1.0 was released on 1/2/2018 and it contained a lot of changes. Zombies are now less active during the day, sickness level can be reduced, jump bug is gone, stamina goes up faster, you can run and walk faster, and other cool changes. Panda, GillySniper, and I make a trip out to the Power Plant, but Gilly gets stuck in the wall and is killed by a zombie. Panda and I survive the night with zombies all around us.