Thread: January 2018 - What games are you playing?

January 2018 - What games are you playing?

So, it's a new year and I'd like to get an update on all the games we are playing now.

I'm currently playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 with Delvar, Helliox, and Zrikz. I'm playing Stationeers and The Long Dark solo. I also have VR so I've been testing out various games there.

I know that Pantheon pre-alpha only recently started, but I'm starting to get the itch for alpha.

I'm all in on pantheon. Till then just playing PUBG with buddies kid to kill time ( BTW I'm horrible ). Have Day-z haven't played in months.
    Watch Sacroth play 7 day's a few times haven't bought it

I play a bunch of survival games, so if there are any others that interest you, let me know. A few of us are playing Conan right now, but we hop around so often. ARK is our niche most of the time.

Feel free to add me as a friend on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sarcoth/

Hey all, been a while.

Still playing Everquest on the latest progression server. Hoping to swap to Pantheon once it releases. I have also been lured into Warframe but I am still a noob there.

Binuvyen

Hello! Currently I’m just playing Guns of Glory on iPhone/iPad. It’s similar to Evony if anyone remembers that game. And I’ve recently broke out some old school command & conquer and have been teaching my 7 yr old how to play.

Currently playing Secret World Legends and Divinity: Original Sin 2 when time permits though haven't gotten very far in either.

Waiting-waiting-waiting......Pantheon and Empyrion Galatic Survival Alpha 8 with much larger worlds.

Recently been playing some Civilization 6 with the new expansion. Play Kerbal Space Program from time to time.

Working and travelling to get it out of my system so i can *really* concentrate on playing pantheon, instead of being casual like in vanguard.
    Yeah, that was me. Sorry.