Thread: Zemax Intro

Zemax Intro

Hey all, yes i am the old Zemax/Garix/Garixx/other stuff as well, good to be around

Hello Garix! Good deal. Glad to see you back on the forums.

Funny you sent me those emails, I was looking for the information just a few weeks ago and couldnt find it. Other wise you probably would had heard from me before that

Even funnier, I almost didn't include you in the emails I sent out. I wasn't sure you wanted to join us and I felt I may be bothering you if I sent it, but in the end, I said what the hell. And, considering you were the first person to register here out of the 200 emails I sent today, I'm definitely glad I did it.

Now, if you want to send me into shock, contact Meeka and get him over here too.

Welcome back, Zemax. Old Vanguard vet, here. Hope to see you and this Meeka fellow in Pantheon real soon.

Well Sarcoth finally got a chance to talk to Meeka and he will not be joining. I know he has alot to do, we both work third shift now and he has to take care of my grandmother, his mom when he isnt working. I will keep him posted and see if he changes his mind in the future but I am not sure. Figured I would let you know.

Thank you. I hope he's doing well. Tell him I miss him. I know we all had a lot of fun doing those raids back in EQ. Great bonding experience and I miss all the fun we had then. My favorite raiding experiences were in EQ, Vanguard, and Rift. I hope to get that back in Pantheon.

Garix, tiger right!

on EQ Garix was a tiger

Will do Sarc, only see him once every other week now a days lol