Thread: New Guild Logo

New Guild Logo

Jackal is going to create a new logo for us and I need some help finding some more screenshots for the game. Or, even a good shot of something during one of the videos. If you find a screenshot, please link it in this thread. If you find a great moment during a video, link the video and the timestamp where you think there is a good shot.

I'm looking for something awe inspiring. Don't pick anything too dark, because that can sometimes make the images hard to see. Oh, and it should be at least 800 pixels wide (resolution width). Although, the wider the better....snicker.

I have noticed that they have removed some of the earlier screenshots that Kilsin had posted. Probably because many of the images were placeholders and won't represent what the game will look like at launch. So it may be hard to find something that looks right in a year or two.

This guy has a few screenshots in his round-up docs that may be good, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...iTi4ykkfg/edit

This probably won't work but this one from the latest newsletter was awesome: