Hmmm, 3 druids already. If the EQ Druid wasn't my favorite class I had ever played in any game, I'd switch to something else.

If we want to have some good groups and eventually lead some raids, we are going to need 1 cleric and 1 tank per six people. So, if anyone has even a temptation towards either of those, please sign up.

I'd say at least one of every class is also a requirement if we want to have a good raid build.

Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this. Here are the classes that are missing and why we need them.

Rogue - DPS. This use to be the class we needed for corpse recovery, but that doesn't matter anymore. We respawn with our gear and only lose XP.

Cleric - Healer. Need about 3 of these in a nice rotation to be successful.

Shaman - Healer/Buffs. Shaman and druids will be doing a lot of buffs and group healing during a raid, but they won't be good enough for healing the main tank.

Necro - Buffs and later, corpse summoning. Maybe DPS too?

Wizard - DPS. DPS. DPS. I miss Bufwiz.

Bard - Buffs and sacrifices. Bards and Rangers are best for raid sacrifices. Send one of these in to die prior to a raid, and it will usually be a great success. Oh, and I recommend all bards make female characters considering their armor color.