Thread: Fool's Quest - Robin Hobb

Fool's Quest - Robin Hobb

Okay, this is the newest book I've read recently. I'd like to go on record as protesting the lack of ending. :-P And does anyone else get the impression that poor Bee has way too much magic at her disposal for such a little kid? And who is it that said "As the wolf did for my offspring so I do for his cub."? Verity, maybe?

While waiting for this book, I really thought this book was going to be all about the journey to find Bee. Instead, it turned mostly into waiting. Although, it made sense. I like how wolf-father has made himself ready for a fight. He's much more ready for a fight. I am hoping the last book allows him to get his revenge on those that took his daughter.

I was thinking the same thing. And what is up with the Fool being German all of a sudden? Just sayin'... I am glad that finally, at what, like, 55?, Fitz has figured out not to go off half-cocked because he's angry. However, he still hasn't grown out of his need to do everything by himself. You'd think he'd have learned better by now.