Thread: Stormlight Archive - Brandon Sanderson

Stormlight Archive - Brandon Sanderson

So, I've read all of these books and I've absolutely loved the writing so far and I'm impatiently waiting for the newest one! Great fantasy read. I highly recommend giving them a look.

In The Way of Kings, #1 New York Times bestselling author Brandon Sanderson introduces readers to the fascinating world of Roshar, a world of stone and storms.
    It has been centuries since the fall of the Knights Radiant, but their mystical swords and armor remain, transforming ordinary men into near-invincible warriors. Men trade kingdoms for them. Wars are fought for them and won by them.
    One such war rages on the Shattered Plains where Kaladin, son of a surgeon, has been reduced to slavery, and Dalinar, commander of the armies, is plagued by dreams of ancient times, doubting his own sanity.
    Across the ocean, Shallan, a naïve but brave and brilliant young woman, plans a daring theft to save her impoverished noble house from ruin.
    The result of over ten years of planning, writing, and world-building, The Way of Kings is Book 1 of The Stormlight Archive, an epic fantasy masterpiece in the making.

THE STORMLIGHT ARCHIVE
    Book 1: The Way of Kings
    Book 2: Words of Radiance

I'm glad you posted this. I read The Way of Kings forever ago and in waiting for the next one, forgot about it. I'll have to go find it and give it a bit of a re-read to remind me of all the dang characters and plots.

I found myself loving, then cursing the character I consider to be the main character. Both were really good books. This is probably my favorite series from Sanderson so far.