Thread: Pantheon update 12/8/15

Pantheon update 12/8/15

A new newsletter and this video came out today:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/lore/wilds_end/

I was just looking at the website...NOT blocked here at work for some reason.

Who all has pledged to this game and what amount?

I was thinking of doing the Knight's Pledge so I can get alpha access and then my son or girlfriend can get a digital copy as well.

Knight's Pledge

$100

Unlimited Supporter Access
    Alpha access
    Beta access
    Early name reservation
    2 Digital copies of the game
    Game Title: Pantheon Explorer
    Game Item: Fun Illusion
    Additional character slot
    Game Item: Explorer's Backpack
    Game Item: Tunic of the Planes
    Game Item: Astral Guide Vanity Pet

Yeah, Knight is level I'm at now. I'll upgrade it if they come out with a better upgrade system.

Too bad both digital copies can't get access to alpha/beta. I wish this game was coming out sooner.

I'm at knight as well. I'll upgrade if I get more disposable income.

can't you donate monthly to upgrade your status? I haven't donated yet (blocked at work, forgot to check).. but I might donate like 50 up front and do $10 monthly for a few months to get to the knight status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zrikz View Post
    can't you donate monthly to upgrade your status? I haven't donated yet (blocked at work, forgot to check).. but I might donate like 50 up front and do $10 monthly for a few months to get to the knight status.
    They say you can, but I keep reading where people haven't been upgraded yet. I don't like that I have to submit a ticket to get my upgrade. Thus, I'm waiting for a more reliable upgrade system.

I'm doing 14.95 or something per month., I need to log in and see where I'm at.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearzen View Post
    Cool, let me know if that is working for you Bear. If so, I'll start doing that too. I want to know they are allowing this to accumulate.

I am pledged at the $1000 level. Hoping to be able to play this month!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearzen View Post
    Starting this month that 14.95 will not count towards any contribution level, you will either need to pick one and go for it, or stay at where ever your current contribution level is at.

I just looked over the pledge levels again and I think I'm going to stick with the $100 level. Anything above that doesn't seem worth it. To pay another $150 to get 3 months game subscription seems absurd. I want to support the game, but $100 seems like more than enough.

What about pre-alpha testing? Personally, I don't care about pre-alpha testing. I'd much rather save my time for something a bit more polished.

Founder's guild? What is that going to do? They don't even know yet.

Physical items? Nah.

The in game cohort nameplate sounds kind of cool, but not another $400 cool.

Don't get me wrong, the game is starting to look great and I'm now way more in favor of Pantheon than I am with EQNext. I know it's a long way off, but I will definitely be interested in testing it out when Alpha starts.

When i pledged at the 1k level it also came with name an NPC, design an item, and either Design a boss, or a raid. It also came with 1 dollar lifetim sub (they changed it to free) and a few other goodies that are no longer available.